Monday 28 November 2011

Damn!

long time no come here post
gt any one miss my word?
well
i knw tat is no one

yesterday
my aunt had planed tat today
want go the book fair tat held in The Mines
I not a book worm
so i never interested with it
but i also decided follow
just only because hope gt some chance
can shopping awhile
at least can let me have a relax mode
i had so long time no shopping d
( actually is few days)
but for me tat is hard to stop me to go shoppping
because i am a shopping kaki

turn bACK TO THE TOPIC
today my aunt said tat after my house renovate
den we can go out d
so i went to bath
and wear leng leng
i still tought tat today is my shopping day
and i can spend my money
but
WTF
tat renovate guys
damn late just went to my house
and still wan like a turtle so slow
wait till i wan asleep d
really wan whack them d!!!
hate la
after finished
all my time like a passing wind never come back again
the time is late how i can shopping huh
stupid guys

tomolo still need work without salary
omg!!!
what a tired day again


my hollidays~~~

freaking bored!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment